Tuesday, January 18, 2011

on a tight budget headed toward Successville

Approaching the close of 2010 I began asking myself, "how can I get my name 'out there' and grow my business in 2011?" I've spent and continue to spend hours online researching my "Competition", searching for the latest and greatest prices, offers, styles, etc.... Then, I began asking others; Friends, loved ones, current customers and hopefully, future customers!

While trying to please the people I, too, have to please myself and my wallet. More importantly, my wallet. Photography is an expensive hobby/career! Well, it can be. While it is important to stay "in the know" I strive to prove that you do not have to have tons of equipment to be not just good but, great! Like most people, money does not grow on a tree in my back yard. So, I make the most of it with what I have.
With that said, I'd like to share a budget friendly endeavor I have recently accomplished: an online portfolio. A FREE, flash, very professional-looking portfolio! See it for yourself HERE! I am very happy with it!! I built it through a website called WIX. It was very simple and if I ever decide to upgrade, that option is there for me...and it's cheap!

You do not have to break the bank to be the best you can be!

Have a beautiful day!
.stephanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment